Infohub Blockchain Patient-Provider-Payor Transactions We’ve identified more than $125 million in...
Effortless, Deep Learning
Understanding how to create and manage a value-based care system with a quality-based management system requires an analytics technology architecture that can hyper-ingest™ massive amounts of data then hyper-digest™: analyze, learn, predict outcomes, and minimize risk.
Global Care Analytics
Global Care Analytics gives the C-suite of health systems, hospitals, and medical groups a cost-effective analytics technology architecture to conduct deep analytics of data for better management decisions.
The CEO, COO, or CFO can execute precisely targeted, complex queries on massive datasets with real-time or near-real-time responses by simply dragging and dropping preset queries into the intelligence engine.
The power of a deep neural network can now be accessed by your management team at any time.
You no longer have to wait for IT or a third-party data scientist. We give you the power to access health and operational datasets to identify gaps in care or delivery of care services, outcome metrics, and the most complete real-time picture of the health of your patient population.
Predictive and Prescriptive
Our Global Care deep learning intelligence engine becomes more and more accurate as it hyper-ingests™ and hyper-digests™ greater amounts of data, learning from previous results to refine its ability to make connections and correlations.
Our goal is to provide you the ability in real-time to conduct forward looking predictive analytics to analyze patterns in historical and transactional data and identify risks and opportunities.
Predictive analytics can be invaluable for:
- Determining patients at risk of developing certain conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma
- Predicting patient utilization patterns
- Avoiding 30-day hospital readmissions
- Bolstering patient engagement and satisfaction
- Risk scoring chronic diseases
Want to know how many ER visits for major injuries occur?
Want to know if there are any trends within that data? And if you’re staffed efficiently during those high-traffic times?
Here are a few of the many hundreds of operational, and public health data your C-suite can query via simple drag-and-drop with our data insights engine:
- Patient wait time
- Bed/room turnover
- Readmission rate
- Percentage of patients leaving against medical advice
- Equipment utilization rate
- Percentage adherence to treatment plan
- Average minutes of surgery
- Communication between primary care physician, proceduralist, and patient
- Third party revenue
- Cost of medicine
- Outpatient satisfaction
- Avg. monthly full-time equivalents
- Percentage of electronic records
- Childhood obesity rate
- Adolescent obesity outreach campaigns
- Time between and symptom onset and hospitalization
- Rate of complications
- Medication errors
- Quality of nursing care
- Unexpected return to surgery
- Hospital acquired conditions
- Post-procedural death rate
- Staff-to-patient ratios by department
You have full access to this data via an interface that is simple to use, fast, accurate, and arranged so you can drill down within topline data to find the layers of data beneath.