GCA Philosophy Applied to ZB Recovery
To utilize our advanced data ingestion, manage, and storage IP in conjunction with commercially available advanced analytics audit, modelling, and statistics methods and tools, applied in conjunction with out-side data and norms (largely from regulatory data bank sources), and digitized contractual inputs that have “machine-learned” contractual subtilties to;
- Establish a strong enough case showing systemic “issues” to obtain the right to ZB compensation covering historic invoices denials, mis-pays and appeals without reference to contractual (policy) quit claims provisions and or appeal term limits or to risk pool termination dates.
- Model client-payor transaction histories to identify trends and outliers against internal, intra-chain, and industry norms to discover some combination of erroneous and or willful activities by payors indicating significant entitlement to financial redress.
- Use mathematically analogous tools to disassemble complex data fields to linear relationships for financial and forensic analysis and claim assessment.
- Apply sequential data filters to the thus segmented data to validate claims for financial redress on a fully (100%) audited basis.
- In conjunction with Client, to establish an approach to optimize redress while maintaining a working relationship with the payor in question and with others, to assure continuity of future Revenue flow and congenial relationships within its trading area as well as with regulators.
- Participate as required in negotiations with payor(s).
GCA will use an assortment of Data and Statistical analysis tools to Find (data clusters, dimension reduction, regression and other correlation techniques), interpret (modelling, trend analysis, Bayesian statistics, partial differentiation), Prove (mapping, decision tree analysis, file validation), and Defend (100% audit).
The GCA IP makes all of this possible.